- Spending some time off with Mr. B (and enjoying a glass or two of wine together in the evenings)
- Grilling almost every single meal (like these filled-to-the-brim chicken tacos with grilled peppers, black beans, cilantro, salsa, avocado and Mexican cheese)
- Patterned jeans in gray tones (how much do you love this AG pair?)
- Thoughtful gifts from Gigi wrapped in brightly colored paper and ribbon!
- The fact that our flowers and plants have survived this heat!
- Adorable Cole Haan loafers in a multitude of colors
- Picking up our monthly wine club stock (ah, the noble grape)
- Little B’s first fireworks display!
Not so into:
- Another day of 100+ degree heat (no park visits for Little B sadly)
- Chanel iPhone covers- I love some Chanel just as much as the next girl, but that’s just logo overload
- The fact that I caved and read “50 Shades” to see what all of the hype was about. Excruciating writing (who says “Jeez” or channels their “inner goddess?”