Really into this week:
- Another engagement! Congrats Katie and Zach!
- Hot pink lipstick - especially this geranium shade from La Prairie
- A fun collection of wall clocks (something I may need to invest in, as I’m notoriously late)
- Salmon burgers and Asian slaw (a twist on a summer favorite)
- Sidewalk chalk art (courtesy of the neighborhood children)
- Lightweight jackets that will carry into fall (like this Intermix-exclusive Georgie faux python one…perfect to pair with leather)
- Anything with a Mediterranean flare (such as the Mediterranean salad from Prasino. Hearty and flavorful)
- Scoring this playful shirt dress from the DVF sample sale
- Running into and chatting up Chicago stylist, Eric Himel, at Saks (you’ve recently seen him on an episode of Guiliana and Bill). He is hilarious!
Not so into:
- Feather earrings…where do I begin? (I’m looking at you, RHOC and random girls walking down Damen)
- My inevitable summer cankles (ugh, I’m swelling as I type)
- Catalogs - we get millions of them! And even duplicates…although, I think I’ve found a solution as they seem to entertain Little B’s busy hands
- Any workout longer than a half hour. I just don’t have the patience anymore…it’s summer!