- The Olympics! That Gabby Douglas is adorable and so fun to watch
- Little B in his tennis whites in honor of Olympic tennis played at Wimbledon
- Grilled cheese (it’s Little B’s new favorite and he can now order off of the kids’ menu when we dine out!)
- Anything black and white (like these Bottega Veneta ankle strap heels)
- Southwestern-inspired food (black beans, charred corn, roasted red peppers - yes!)
- Our Sunday morning tradition of visiting Wicker Park for the farmers market and staying for park time that includes splash pads and puppet shows!
Not so into:
- Cutting caffeine. This is hard. Why did I decide to do this with an active ten month old?